KSI vs Logan Paul Boxing Match Prediction

With the KSI vs Logan Paul fight coming up on the 25th of August, Which I have been following since the Joe Weller KSI FIght, I thought I would express my views on I think who is going to come out as the winner.

KSI or Logan?

Let me know in the comments section.

Hope you enjoy and agree with my opinion😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Music:

Song: Simon More - Happy Vibes (Vlog No Copyright Music)

Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.

Video Link: Subscribe To My Channel if you haven't already: My Twitter Account: you guys want to watch my content frequently, please click the little notification bell so you know exactly when i upload a video.

Be sure to like and comment on my videos get involved and let me know what you guys think!

And please share this video if you think other people would enjoy this video.

Thanks for all of your support!

Brad ✌️

Comments

Popular Posts