When boxers get Knocked Out Cold Part1

Checkout the boxers who gets Knocked Out Cold

When boxers gets Knocked Out Cold Part1

+++++PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION+++++

Please like, comment, and subscribe for more :)

.........................................................................................................

I am commentating all my videos on my own and share my opinion to the boxing community. I use the video footage to be able to share my own opinion and news about boxing fights or boxers.

To the boxing labels: If you want something removed off of my channel contact me through and of the social medias above and it will be removed within 48 hours, even though it goes under fair use law, I am willing to remove it immediately if you ask me to do so.

Fair use law:

Commentary and Criticism goes under the fair use: Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted.

.........................................................................................................

INFO FOR BOXING LABELS/NETWORK!!!

Comments