DEADLY PUNCHING POWER FOR BOXING! DEVELOP RUPTURING STRIKES!

#MMA #BOXING #BJJ #SELFDEFENSE #COMBATIVES #JUDO #JIUJITSU #MUAYTHAI

Growing up in the Fort Apache South Bronx section of New York City, I was fortunate to be in a crazy environment, which provided me with opportunities to explore.

I jumped roof to roof, scaled fire escapes, and sprinted the alleys of the concrete jungle. As a punk kid, I also spent the 70's taking the subway down to China-town, where I got to meet fascinating Martial Artists. In those days I met all sorts!

Drug dealer thugs who used their skills as predators, to old men who ran Chinese restaurants during the day, and taught killing and healing methods at night.

I hung out with the bums on Bowery Street. Saw the heroin addicts shoot up at the CBGB and learned many lessons from the Russians on Brighton Beach.

I witnessed every level of violence imaginable! I became obsessed with how to use my physical skills to survive my chaotic environment.

In the early 80's I was Break Dancing professionally in all the biggest clubs in New York City! I joined the Army and became an Infantry Airborne Ranger Sergeant. For over 30 years, I've trained Athletes, Fighters, Military Special Operators, Federal Law Enforcement, Security Contractors, and Executives worldwide.

​I'm also finishing my Graphic Novel Series, Slum of Blood! You can look at this project on Indiegogo to learn more!

If you like my content, please press the subscribe

Comments

Popular Posts