Boxing Road To Champion Episode 10

Leave a like subscribe comment on the video Turn on post notifications. I have uploaded to boxing road to Champion videos this week I'm working on a new one right now. This is episode 10 of the career mode on boxing road to Champion. I am 45-0. I am trying to finish my career undefeated with a balanced boxer where everything is the same. I try to keep my boxers stats as balanced as possible to make it where I'm not just a offensive minded boxer or a defensive-minded boxer. I hope you like the video tell me what you think of my thumbnail for it. I have made a playlist that has every boxing road to Champion video I have uploaded. If you've missed an episode you can go to my channel and View and watch the playlist. Have fun and have a good Christmas to all.

Comments