👧IPSY UN-BOXING AND REVIEW💋 || JANUARY 2019

Hi Friends!

Thank you so much for taking time to watch this video! I have a referral link down below if you would like to order the IPSY box in this video!

I love and appreciate each and every one of you!! Thank you for being a part of my channel!

Audrey~

Xoxo

ON MY FACE TODAY

IT COSMETICS cc+ full coverage, color Light

IT COSMETICS BLUSH-OMBRE RADIANCE

BRONZE ESSENTIALS-BRONZER

IT COSMETICS Brow Power, Universal Taupe

THE CROWN, eyeliner eye shadow, shade, The Wicked

Lip color-STILLA liquid lipstick, color Portofino

TARTE, SHAPE TAPE-LIGHT SAND

SORME'- BrowLift, Brow highlighting pencil

TONYMOLY-Perfect Eyes LONG SKINNY GEL PEN LINER

SKINCARE THAT I USE

IT COSMETICS, CONFIDENCE IN AN EYE CREAM, twice daily

ELEMIS-PRO COLLAGEN MARINE CREAM, applied in the morning

THREE TIMES SUBLIME, 3 IN 1 BLACKHEAD, wash+scrub+mask

I use Ponds cold cream to take my make up off.

FRAGRANCE

FLOWERBOMB, BY VIKTOR&ROLF

🎇👍🎁💻---------------------------------------------------------------

IPSY

Please copy and paste the referral link, I get points every time a new friend subscribes! Thank CHARM REFERRAL CODE

Audre-YBAKERMN

BOXY CHARM REFERRAL REFERRAL FANCY $5 OFF YOUR FIRST me on Instagram @audreybriggs68

For business inquiries and giveaway winners, please email me at 58daydreams@gmail.com

Closing song is by DLX "Two Kids". software is Filmora/Wondershare (super easy to use!)

FILMING EQUIPMENT

Ring light, AMAZON: Neewer Ring Light Kit:18"/48cm Outer 55W 5500K Dimmable LED Ring Light, Light Stand, Carrying Bag for Camera, Smartphone,YouTube,Self-Portrait Shooting.

I use my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to film.

I live in California. I am a mom of three, two grown and one in high school. I work in education full time. I am an artist of sorts and have to be creating something at all times :p

I have two boy/brother cats, Marshmallow and Latte'. I rescued them when they were approximately 4 weeks old.

I love you so much for watching, and your support!

MY TURMERIC/CINNAMON TEA RECIPE

You will need

2 qt sauce pan

2 cups water

1 cup milk or milk substitute

2 teaspoons loose black tea (I use Brook Bond from India)

1 teaspoon ground turmeric

1/8 teaspoon ground cloves (about 4 whole cloves, crushed)

1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon

6-8 Cardamom pods, crushed

1 tablespoon honey

Combine water, tea and cardamom, heat on high, bring to a boil. As soon as it starts to boil, stir and then turn down to low heat. Add in all remaining ingredients, stir. Keep stove on lowest setting for 3 min. Turn off heat and let mixture steep for 5 minutes. Use a funnel and strainer to pour two yummy cups of tea. You can top with frothed milk and a sprinkle of cinnamon!

You can purchase the milk frother I use, on

Comments